How do I get started?
Take a look at the project ideas and determine what type of project you want to do. Do some research, and remember that your project must relate to school. Once your project idea is approved, you can create a SMART goal. You will need a code from Ms. Meredith before you can begin working in Tinkercad.
1) Take a look at Project Ideas (Project must relate to school
2) Go through the tutorials on the Tinkercad website to learn how to use it
3) Fill out a Tinkercad Planner
4) Start designing!
5) 3D Printing takes time! Make sure you leave enough time to print your work.
6) Create a presentation with all your hard work
Create a 3D model of a plant or body part
Create a 3D model of an atom or DNA
Create a character or item from your favorite book