With a beautiful, streamlined design, iMovie puts the focus on your video and lets you tell stories like never before. Browse your video library, share favorite moments, and create beautiful HD movies and Hollywood-style trailers.
How do I get started?
Take a look at the project ideas and determine what type of project you want to do. Then you will need to write a script or storyboard for your movie including camera angles. Your script or storyboards must be approved before you can film. Once you've filmed, if you need help with iMovie or importing movies, please review the tutorials and the documents. The tutorials page has video tutorials teaching iMovie. The documents page has iMovie help in the form of step-by-step documented instructions.
1) Take a look at Project Ideas (Your movie must relate to school in someway)
2) Create your first SMART Goal
3) Watch the Camera Angle Video
4) Write your script or storyboard in GoodNotes on your iPad (Make sure to include camera angles)
5) Get your script or storyboard approved by Ms. Meredith
6) Start taking your pictures and videos
7) Look over tutorials below to see how to import your picture and video files
8) Look through resources below to help you create effects, transitions, titles, audio and much more!